- Beth Dillon shared the limelight for quite a while when she married the owner of Orange country Choppers, Paul Teutul Sr in 2007. Paul also features on the show, American Chopper, based on the company. Beth also appeared in some of the episodes of the reality show, American Chopper.
- Quick Wikis
- Net Worth, Salary and Income
- Two unsuccessful Married Life
- Family, Siblings, and Parents
- Body Measurements: Height, Weight, and Size
Beth was born in the United States of America on 8th September 1957. She holds American nationality and part of the white ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. Her real name is Beth Ann Santos. She was married twice with Burton Dillon and Paul Teutul Sr.
|Beth Ann Santos
|8th September 1957
Net Worth, Salary and Income
Beth is not from the glamour industry, and she has no fixed profession with her name in the limelight only came when she married the Paul Teutul Sr. Therefore, her net worth is estimated at $1 million while her ex-husband is determined at a net worth of $15 million.
Two unsuccessful Married Life
Beth acquired a low transition of the limelight when she married Paul in the year 2007. While she was married to Paul, she enjoyed her time with her then-husband and appeared in some episodes of the reality TV Show, American Chopper. With her ex-husband Paul, she welcomed four children named, Cristin, Daniel, Michael and Paul Teutul Jr. However, the ex-pair got divorced in the year 2015 after staying eight years together.
Before that, Beth was married to ex-husband Burton Dillon with whom she had two children.
Family, Siblings, and Parents
Beth was born in the United States of America. Nothing much is known about her family background. She was married to ex-husband Burton Dillon and had two children with him. Later, she married Paul Teutul with whom she had four children.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, and Size
Beth still looks beautiful at the age of 61. She has got black eyes with black hair color and a fair face.