- An American political commentator, writer, and television host, S E Cupp are known for co-hosting a political panel show, S.E. Cupp: Unfiltered o HLN and later CNN. She was also the panelist on Real News on TheBlaze and former panelist on the CNN political debate show Crossfire. Besides, she has also served as co-author of Why You’re Wrong About the Right and author of Losing Our Religion: The Liberal Media’s Attack on Christianity.
- Net Worth, Salary, Income
- Married life, Husband and Children
- Parents, Family, and Sibling
- Body Measurement: Height and Weight
S.E. Cupp was born in Oceanside, California, in 1974. Her birthday celebrates every 23rd of February, making his zodiac sign. She is an American nationality and white by ethnic background.
Net Worth, Salary, Income
After finishing her education, Cupp went to work for a public relations company and online magazine. In 2002, Cupp worked as a writer and editor for the Index Department in The New York Times. She even became a contributor for Politico.com’s The Arena and appeared as a frequent guest for three cable news channels – Fox News, MSNBC, and CNN.
Eventually, Cupp started working as a columnist at the Daily News in 2009. In 2011, she was part of Mercury Radio Arts as a writer and commentator. Soon After getting hired by Glenn Beck, she was given her show named S.E. Cupp, which was Insider Extreme broadcast found on Glennbeck.com.
Then, she began serving as co-host on MSNBC’s The Cycle along with Krystal Ball, Touré, and Steve Kornacki on June 2012. On the 26th of June 2013, she joined CNN and re-launched a new version of Crossfire in 2013.
As of 2020, S.E. Cupp’s net worth is estimated at millions of dollars.
Married life, Husband and Children
S E Cupp is blissfully married to her husband, John Goodwin. Her husband is a former chief of staff to Representative Raúl Labrador.
The duo first met at the 2008 Republican Convention but only started dating since 2011. After dating for a year, they took their relationship toward engagement in September 2012. Afterward, the love birds exchanged their wedding vowed in November 2013.
As for now, they are living a parenthood life by raising a son, John Davies Goodwin III, who was born in December 2014.
Parents, Family, and Sibling
Famous by the name S E Cupp, she was born with the full name Sarah Elizabeth Cupp. Cupp’s parents raised her in Oceanside and raised in Andover, Massachusetts.
She earned her education from Cornell University and graduated with a Bachelor in Arts degree. Then, she graduated with a Master of Arts degree from New York University.
Body Measurement: Height and Weight
S E Cupp’s height is measured at 5 feet 11 inches and weighed around 58kgs. She has blonde hair color and greyish eyes color.