- Daniel Ek shocked the football community when he shared his interest in purchasing the English football club, Arsenal. Spotify’s CEO tweeted, “As a kid growing up, I’ve cheered for @Arsenal as long as I can remember. If KSE would like to sell Arsenal, I’d be happy to throw my hat in the ring.” Many tweets readers were eager to know more about Daniel Ek, including his family. Moreover, Spotify’s founder also has an interesting wife, Sofia Levander.
- Net Worth, Salary, and Income
- Married, Husband, and Children
- Family, Parents, and Siblings
- Body Measurements: Height and Weight
Sofia Levander was born in Sweden. Although she has not disclosed her birthday, she is said to be three years older than her husband, which makes her age 41. She holds Swedish nationality and comes from Caucasian ethnicity.
Net Worth, Salary, and Income
Sofia is a writer and holds a bachelor’s degree in Media and Communications from Stockholm University. Likewise, she also has a diploma in Media and Advertising from Pace University. Her qualifications allowed her to work with the Wall Street Journal, and she traveled around the world working on the company’s SmartMoney publication. She was responsible for producing investment reports on Greece, Libya, and Costa Rica.
In 2017, she turned to literature and wrote a memoir entitled The Minefield Girl. Besides, Sofia also has a past on Television. In 2004, she appeared in a Swedish reality show, Svenska Flickor, which was designed to recreate the American sitcom, Sex and the City. Although Sofia Levander’s net worth is still under wraps, her husband, Daniel Ek, is estimated to hold a net worth of $4.1 billion.
Married, Husband, and Children
Sofia is married to her longtime partner, Daniel Ek. Likewise, the pair started dating way before 2016 and were together for several years before exchanging rings in August 2016. The pair had their wedding at a lavish ceremony in Lake Como attended by guests like Mark Zuckerberg and Bruno Mars. Moreover, the ceremony was officiated by Chris Rock, whereas Bruno Mars was responsible for the entertainment.
Likewise, Sofia and her husband share two adorable children, named Elissa and Colinne. Despite the married pair making fewer public appearances together, we can assure you that they are happily married, and their marriage is free from any rumors and affairs.
Family, Parents, and Siblings
Sofia was born to Swedish parents. However, Daniel’s wife has not shared details on her parents, and their names remain undisclosed. Moreover, there is also no information on her siblings, if she has any.
Body Measurements: Height and Weight
Sofia stands at an average height of 5 feet and 2 inches. Likewise, she possesses a slimly built body.