- Toni Collette, an actress with an alias ‘the queen of horror’ is back again with a scary and bone-chilling movie this year. In 2018, she has three movies including Hereditary, Heart Beats Loud, and Velvet Buzzsaw. The top critics are referring this movie as one of the scariest movies this year. Now let’s know more about horror queen Toni Collette’s biography and unknown facts through this wiki!
- Quick Wikis
- Net Worth, Career, and Income
- Married to Husband Dave Galafassi
- Unknown Facts
- Body Measurements: Height, Color, Size
Toni Collette, an actress with an alias ‘the queen of horror’ is back again with a scary and bone-chilling movie this year. In 2018, she has three movies including Hereditary, Heart Beats Loud, and Velvet Buzzsaw. The top critics are referring this movie as one of the scariest movies this year. Now let’s know more about horror queen Toni Collette’s biography and unknown facts through this wiki!
Born on 1st November 1972, Toni Collette’s hometown is in Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia. Her real name is Toni Collett, and her zodiac sign is Scorpio. She is an Australian born actress cum musician belonging to white ethnicity. She is one of three kids of Judy and Bob Collette. As siblings, she has two brothers, Christopher and Ben Collette. For education, she went to Blacktown Girls’ High School and attended National Institute of Dramatic Art.
|Birthday||1st November 1972|
|Birthplace||Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia|
|Parents||Judy and Bob Collette|
|Net Worth||$18 million|
Net Worth, Career, and Income
Toni started her acting career via movie Spotswood in 1992. After a couple of years, she was seen in Muriel’s Wedding for which she became ‘Golden Globe Award’ nominee. She was nominated for Academy Awards for The Sixth Sense movie released in 1999. From this movie, she gained international recognition.
Other movies she has worked in include The Wild Party, About a Boy, Little Miss Sunshine, Velvet Goldmine, Emma, The Hours, Japanese Story, The Night Listener, The Black Balloon, Hitchcock, and xXx: Return of Xander Cage. She is also active in TV series and contributed in many shows including A Country Practice, United States of Tara, Hostages, and Wanderlust.
She is also a singer who once released her musical album named ‘Beautiful Awkward Pictures’ in 2006. Solely from her career, she earns $537,000 t0 $1.8 million a year. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Toni’s net worth as of 2018 is $18 million.
Married to Husband Dave Galafassi
Toni is a married woman and is a mother of two. Her husband is Dave Galafassi, who is a musician by profession. The duo exchanged vows on 11th January 2003. Moreover, from this marriage, she is blessed with two kids, Sage Florence (daughter) and Arlo Robert (son). In 2016, the whole family went to Disneyland to celebrate her daughter’s birthday.
Their wedding ceremony was held at a rural property outside Sydney. Around 80 guests were invited to a vegetarian wedding. She met her current husband in Gelbison concert. Both are pretty compatible despite having 25 years of age gap.
- Toni faked appendicitis when she was in her teenage. She pretended it in such a way that the doctors were forced to remove it. Later, she felt embarrassed and apologized to parents.
- She loves camping. She admitted that her husband too supports her in camping plans. The beauty of camping is to see the sky while sleeping, she says.
- Toni thinks auditions can be better than directly offering a role.
- She is a musician, who released ‘Beautiful Awkward Pictures’ album in 2006.
Body Measurements: Height, Color, Size
Toni has slim body measuring 36-27-35 inches. She is decently tall with the height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs about 59 kilos. She loves to keep herself fit through rigorous dieting and exercise. According to some wiki sites, she once had plastic surgery. However, the news was never confirmed.